Bed and Breakfast
The Chocolate Turtle
Corrales, New Mexico Bed and Breakfast Jewel
- Attracting the leisure and corporate travel markets of Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Scenic desert landscaping on 1.4 acres
- Four guest rooms, all with private baths
- Boasting occupancy of 64%…and continuing to grow right through the recession!
- Annual revenue over $126,000
- Average Daily Rate of $122.66 …up 6%.
- Quaint village of Corrales, with its pueblo-style architecture
- Outdoor 400+ sq. ft covered patio with scenic views of the Sandia Mountains with 800 sq. ft.owner’s quarters
- Recently installed Saltillo tile in guest rooms and common areas
- Gas fireplace surrounded by a large brick hearth, and a roomy kitchen with island and exit to the patio
- Wildlife abounds…and provide the names for the guest rooms!
- Winners of a number of Awards:
- Honored as the “Best in the Southwest” by Bedandbreakfast.com
- Continually ranked #1 in NM by TripAdvisor, reliably based on guest reviews
- In 2010, named in the top 10 inns IN THE COUNTRY by TripAdvisor!
This Inn has it all…scenic views, bold Southwest colors, and one of the strongest repeat businesses of any inn of this size.
Corrales, NM, is a quaint village just a short 20 minute drive from Albuquerque’s Old Town tourist mecca. With a village population of only 7000 people, there are about 2000 horses in the area (hence the Corrales moniker) and boasts no sidewalks, or street and traffic lights, and only mom and pop boutique stores. With its Southwest-style atmosphere, it’s abounds with great restaurants, and high desert Southwest charm…a lifestyle about which most people can only dream!
The Chocolate Turtle Bed & Breakfast, situated on almost 1-1/2 acres, includes scenic views of the nearby Sandia Mountains and gardens of high desert landscaping habitated by bunnies, quail and roadrunners (Romeo is the head-honcho). The Occupancy is way above the average occupancy for an inn of this size has location, location, location. In the center of the NM corporate and leisure travel markets, the Turtle enjoys the unusual distinction of being one of only a very few 4 room inns to be considered a Viable business. With the Southwest colors of a turquoise, adobe, and plum palette, this inn is tastefully appointed with authentic Saltillo tile and the decor of the region. With such comforts and amenities of an attractive inn, it is no wonder that the Turtle continues to grow in popularity wth repeat guests and event business, resulting in one of the strongest performing 4 room inns in the West.
The Chocolate Turtle ~ 1098 W Meadowlark Lane, 87048